3 Months of Goat Cheese (April, May, June)
Every week your box will include:
- 32 oz. goat yogurt in a glass jar
- 1/4 lb. chevre
- 1/4 lb. specialty goat cheese (rotating on a weekly basis)
- Caprizella (Goat Mozarella)
- 10% off all other purchases while in the CSA season.
- A free recipe to help you get creative with your box contents of the week
Now, you may be thinking to yourself, this is a lot of dairy. But consider this.
Our family of 4 eats 64 oz. of goat yogurt a week (we use it for breakfast, snacks for the kids, and in smoothies). Our goat yogurt is thick, creamy and not at all “goat-ey” it truly is a masterpiece.
We use our chevre in place of butter on toast, we top our meat dishes with it, and of course, it’s great in soups and salads. It’s also amazing with crackers or fresh fruit. Chevre is so incredibly versatile and flexible when it comes to zshushing up a meal.
We believe having a CSA box that allows you to count on these two “pantry staples” is the first step in swapping out your fridge for all local, all GMO free ingredients.
And then of course, you get to experience some of our specialty cheeses without having to purchase them at the market.
You can pick up your box contents at any of our Farmer’s Markets beginning in April.
- Saturday: Puyallup Farmers Market
- Sunday: Broadway/Capitol Hill Farmers Market